- The paradigm shift in the changing face of Identity management
- Keys to success in digitization and how relevant institutions can embrace technology
- Key principles for establishing a framework and securing the digital identity ecosystem
- How to assess the tangible outcomes of a digital client onboarding initiative
- Future of Digital Onboarding and Customer Experience
- Managing Digital Identities, KYC & Identity Fraud
- Outdated PIN codes and passwords – The rise of biometric technology in banking
- What steps Banks need to take to ensure customer transaction security and identification verification
- A fast, frictionless and secure customer experience – What is the new normal post Covid?
- The trends and customer challenges in identity & access management
- When is the right time to move IAM to the Cloud?
- Deployment KPIs and best practices for migrating IAM management tools
- How Biometrics are driving efficiency in modern policing
- Impact of Mobile Biometrics – A game changing powerful tool for field operations
- Biometrics in law enforcement go multimodal for superior recognition and identification
- Face recognition as an option to create a touchless, more hygienic experience, even with face masks on!
- Voice biometrics to verify users – a potential choice for authentication of user with the help of voice inflection, liveness detection and word choice
- Iris scan for contactless authentication – The future of contactless biometric authentication
- Why use passwordless authentication?
- Can improved supply chain security and greater workforce productivity be achieved?
- How can businesses achieve passwordless authentication?
09:00 – 15:30
- Practical ways of tackling privacy challenges, principles and requirements
- How privacy can be guaranteed in a hyper-connected, mobile economy and digital world
- Importance of ePrivacy Regulations to improve online security, privacy and inclusion
- The dilemma of fear of biometric technology – Increasing acceptance and improving image
- Placing individuals at the heart of all of digital interactions globally
- Protecting the online Identity in a zero trust world
- The changing landscape of payment authentication
- Digital payment through biometric identification for a cash-free world
- How biometric technology is enhancing the ease and security of digital payments
- Biometric authentication with finger print and facial biometrics
- Mobile based biometrics- Reshaping biometric applications in various sectors
BEYOND BLOCKCHAIN: CREATING VALUE FROM COMPLIANT SELF-SOVEREIGN IDENTITY IN A GLOBALIZED WORLD
- Is decentralized identity the key to the post-covid digital era?
- Blockchain & Biometrics – Transforming digital identity into decentralized identity
- Is it secure to let individuals manage their own identities?
PANEL DISCUSSION | AUTHENTICATION AND CONVENIENCE CHALLENGES OF THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
- How do I keep my e-commerce applications secure and open for business?
- Successful ways of implementing digital transformation initiatives without sacrificing security or customer experience
- What are the effective authentication mechanisms for consumer-based web sites and mobile applications
BEHAVIORAL BIOMETRICS – A NEW TOOL TO PREVENT FRAUD AND ENSURE CUSTOMER AUTHENTICITY
- How Behavioural Biometrics can be adapted as a trusted additional layer for security?
- Identify real time threats with Behavioural Biometrics
- How to reduce fraud and build trusted customer experience using Behavioural Biometrics
- Improved safety and privacy for patients – Enhancing Healthcare services with biometrics authentication
- What steps can healthcare providers take to elevate clinical standards, Keeping staff and patients safe and combat fraud
- Is biometrics the answer to outdated patient identification systems?
- The critical role of identity verification for health and vaccine passports
- Could Biometric integration pave the way for alleviating travel restrictions with ‘distance technology’?
- How can we protect passengers’ health data and privacy at all points of the process?
*This is a draft agenda. Timings are subject to change*